First known as the Vans #36, the Old Skool debuted in 1977 with a unique new addition: a random doodle drawn by founder Paul Van Doren, and originally referred to as the “jazz stripe.”
Today, the famous Vans Sidestripe has become the unmistakable-and instantly recognizable-hallmark of the Vans brand.
Constructed with durable suede and canvas uppers in a range of fresh colorways, the Kids Old Skool pays homage to our heritage while ensuring that this low top, lace-up shoe remains as iconic as ever.
It also features re-enforced toe caps, supportive padded collars, and signature rubber waffle outsoles.
We deliver to all locations in Egypt, except Sinai area. Delivery usually takes 3-5 business days.
Once your order is confirmed, you will get a tracking number to follow your delivery package by email or SMS.
HASSELE FREE RETURNS WITH SPORTY PRO.
- If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase and you need to send it back, you have 14 days from the date your order was delivered to return or exchange your purchase.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale and discounted items cannot be refunded, but can be exchanged for store credit through a Voucher.
How to request a return
- We accept returns within 14 days after your order has been delivered. To request a return, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with RETURN or EXCHANGE and your order number in the subject and the item you would like to return or exchange, clarifying the reason then you will receive an email confirming your return request.
How to get a refund
Refunds may take 10-14 days to be reflected on your bank account. Cash refunds through bank deposits are applicable in Egypt only.
- Same as Return Policy.
Sporty Pro will return the value of your returned item using the following methods after it gets sent back to Sporty Pro for inspection and approval:
- Cash through a bank deposit
- Transfer to a mobile wallet
- Credit or debit card payment
We accept the following methods: