Spinning, striding, leaping or sprinting, kids are constantly testing their shoes. Built with a sturdy, non-marking rubber outsole, these adidas trainers grip the ground while leaving floors exactly how they found them. And the two hook-and-loop straps on each shoe are easy to fasten when they're on the go.
Made with a series of recycled materials, this upper features at least 50% recycled content. This product represents just one of our solutions to help end plastic waste.
- Regular fit
- Hook-and-loop closure
- Synthetic leather upper
- Textile lining
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Upper contains a minimum of 50% recycled content
Item number: GW1987
We deliver to all locations in Egypt, except Sinai area. Delivery usually takes 3-5 business days.
Once your order is confirmed, you will get a tracking number to follow your delivery package by email or SMS.
HASSELE FREE RETURNS WITH SPORTY PRO.
- If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase and you need to send it back, you have 14 days from the date your order was delivered to return or exchange your purchase.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale and discounted items cannot be refunded, but can be exchanged for store credit through a Voucher.
How to request a return
- We accept returns within 14 days after your order has been delivered. To request a return, please send an email to email@example.com with RETURN or EXCHANGE and your order number in the subject and the item you would like to return or exchange, clarifying the reason then you will receive an email confirming your return request.
How to get a refund
Refunds may take 10-14 days to be reflected on your bank account. Cash refunds through bank deposits are applicable in Egypt only.
- Same as Return Policy.
Sporty Pro will return the value of your returned item using the following methods after it gets sent back to Sporty Pro for inspection and approval:
- Cash through a bank deposit
- Transfer to a mobile wallet
- Credit or debit card payment
We accept the following methods: