The Ralph Sampson Mid was the signature basketball shoe of Hall-of-Famer Ralph Sampson who played most of his NBA career with the Houston Rockets.
He gained a reputation becoming a four-time All-Star, NBA rookie of the year and the MVP of the All-Star game. To celebrate his legacy, we bring back his signature shoe from the archive in a low and mid-top model.
Having been on top of the technological ladder, the shoe today is celebrated for its clean and classic look. Once an icon on the court, now a leader in fashion and street style. With this release, PUMA is bringing a mix of staple and fashionable colorways to the street.
Item number: 37084601
We deliver to all locations in Egypt, except Sinai area. Delivery usually takes 3-5 business days.
Once your order is confirmed, you will get a tracking number to follow your delivery package by email or SMS.
HASSELE FREE RETURNS WITH SPORTY PRO.
- If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase and you need to send it back, you have 14 days from the date your order was delivered to return or exchange your purchase.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale and discounted items cannot be refunded, but can be exchanged for store credit through a Voucher.
How to request a return
- We accept returns within 14 days after your order has been delivered. To request a return, please send an email to email@example.com with RETURN or EXCHANGE and your order number in the subject and the item you would like to return or exchange, clarifying the reason then you will receive an email confirming your return request.
How to get a refund
Refunds may take 10-14 days to be reflected on your bank account. Cash refunds through bank deposits are applicable in Egypt only.
- Same as Return Policy.
Sporty Pro will return the value of your returned item using the following methods after it gets sent back to Sporty Pro for inspection and approval:
- Cash through a bank deposit
- Transfer to a mobile wallet
- Credit or debit card payment
We accept the following methods: